January 31, 2009

Cakes for the weekend of the 31st of Jan

Posted by Tanya Bouzaglo at 1:19 p.m.
Jake's 1st Birthday. Vanilla cake for 20 pers. The client wanted an all white and blue cake. I think it could use more color to bring it to life, but that is just my opinion. This was my first try at a ruffle on a cake, not too bad. I brought out my trusty step-by-step books and watched some handy how-to video's on You Tube.

Hannah Montana cake. Again, my first try at a ruffle, I used a 1M tip for this.

I think my cakes are alot heavier and larger than a store bought cake. Learning In Progress!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments on "Cakes for the weekend of the 31st of Jan"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Crazy about CupCakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez