February 14, 2009

Valentine Day 2009

Posted by Tanya Bouzaglo at 7:09 p.m.
My SUPER BUSY VALENTINE DAY ORDERS!
Roses, flowers Oh My! I can't tell you how many hundreds of cupcakes went out over the past few days.
I also decided to try a new product. A decadent cake bite which has been so well received by my clients. I think I will add this to my products for sale.
Great picture showing me icing and icing and icing some more, 250 cupcakes for a corporate client. Les Plats du Chef ordered these cupcakes to give to each of their employees. My mom's hand is in the corner, she helped put each of these cupcakes in the cute chinese take out boxes. Another client was having an ANTI-VALENTINE DAY party. Karisma Florist in Beaconsfield sold my cupcakes with much success. It was a great few days. Thank you to each and every one of you for your kind support.





0 comments on "Valentine Day 2009"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Crazy about CupCakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez