May 30, 2009

Just for Fun. Our recent overnight-er in Ottawa

Posted by Tanya Bouzaglo at 7:56 p.m.
I start off with my cutie-patooties. Here is Noah, my eldest, he is 3-1/2 and he is LOVING his ice cream.

Hayden, my youngest, he is just a little over two. Chocolate face, shirt, pants, shoes. It was a full body experience.

The next two shots are store fronts that we came upon as we were driving around hoping to find a Michael's store that would be open. Long weekend, HELLOOO! what was I thinking. The names are AWESOME!


We got to see the lovely Tulips, what a beautiful display they have.

0 comments on "Just for Fun. Our recent overnight-er in Ottawa"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Crazy about CupCakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez