July 18, 2009

July 18 2009 weekend

Posted by Tanya Bouzaglo at 8:55 p.m.
Oh my! this weekend was INSANE. Thank you Janice for helping me bake, without your help I could not have pulled this off and still be standing tall today. We had ONLY theme cupcakes and cakes this weekend. We had so much fun working on all these great projects. We had a few bumps in the road. Our crazy humidity GREATLY affected our fondant work. Sigh! I need another fridge and I must install and AC in my kitchen. This is madness, the worse part is that its not even the best that Summer can give us. Watch out! Fridge hunting here I come. What was I thinking, how can you possibly stuff 6+ orders in a fridge which already stores food to feed 4 people?

A Christening cake for Sarah Grace. May life be very good to you.

Mod monkey cupcakes. I bet ya they had a lot of monkeying around at this birthday party.

A dinner party where mom was serving pretty flower cupcakes with her guests and went the extra mile to please the children. The boys got cars and the girls had a princess theme. Right on mom! I am sure that you were a hit at your dinner.

Engagement party. Their initials were pipped on each cupcake. Congratulations!

Go Habs Go!
 
Posted by Picasa

Beautiful Sunflowers for a beautiful day!

Drum cupcakes for a woman who is the drummer in a band and who is celebrating her 50th Birthday today. Happy Birthday CB (for privacy purposes, I will not write her name)

0 comments on "July 18 2009 weekend"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Crazy about CupCakes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez